Night Packaging Operator- Starting at $21.00/hr with Bonus!!
About Benson Hill
Our Creston Iowa facility is equipped to produce world-class soy meal and oil, as well as food-grade soy white flake, flour, and grits. This amazing facility allows Benson Hill to offer more sustainable ingredients within the broad human food market, which includes plant-based meat, meat extension, bakery, cereal and snack, fermentation, and the pet food market. We are looking for more great people to add to our team.
Why Work at Benson Hill
Great Pay, Annual Bonus, Predictable Day and Night Shifts, Great Benefits, Job Security, Paid Time Off, Career Path, and 401K
Responsible for packing all products produced by the Creston, Iowa facility. The schedule for this position is 6 pm to 6 am. Creston Plant no longer has swing shift.
Starting wage is $21.00 an hour with a $2.00 shift differential plus 5% annual bonus
- Package products using state of the art Flour packaging Equipment
- Label product to confirm proper packaging requirements
- Utilize proper Person Protective Equipment and General Manufacturing Practices
- Operate industrial fork truck to stage and package products
- Ensure Bagger and Toter are running properly
- Maintain clean work environment in the packaging areas
- Cleans all spills immediately when noticed
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with operating menu driven programs and a computer mouse.
- Valid Driver License
- The position is in a soy processing facility and could involve sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- You are regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell.
- In this role you will frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, stairs, balance stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- You may be required to push, or pull up to 25 pounds, frequently lift, move, push, or pull up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift, move, push, or pull up to 100 pounds, and occasionally push or pull more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
More information can be found online at www.bensonhill.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @BensonHillInc.