Demand Generation Associate
BinSentry is looking for a Demand Generation Associate to join our Marketing team. Their mission will be to coordinate global demand generation initiatives across Poultry, Swine, Feed Mill, and/or Co-Op prospect segments. This will entail conducting market research; measuring traditional and digital campaigns that generate leads; and using data to demonstrate the impact of all channels on pipeline generation. The successful candidate is comfortable with the technical aspects of maintaining, logging and troubleshooting CRM and marketing automation processes. Internally, you will work alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to assist in the production of multi-format deliverables pertaining to our campaigns, events strategy and logistics that drive revenue. Externally, you will be responsible for helping with vendor relationship management as well as staying up-to-date on the latest B2B marketing trends and tactics. We are looking for a self-starter with above-average documentation skills who can mix well with a team, as well as thrive autonomously.
- Assist with the development of demand generation outreach campaigns such as targeted direct mail and email, field events, sponsorships, and more. Responsibilities will cover the journey from inception through execution to post-campaign analysis and summary reporting.
- Using lists, website searching, and tools such as LinkedIn, conduct market research and build a robust lead database to support revenue goals.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing performance marketing campaign setup and for implementing automation workflows, using data to boost conversions.
- Identify target individuals/business opportunities for each campaign and collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to streamline these down the funnel.
- Track lead routing, maintain data hygiene and conduct funnel analysis to optimize marketing outreach strategies. Present salient insights to the team monthly.
- Coordinate and assist with the creation of content that will appeal to specific roles within each segment targeted.
- Provide support for events and sponsorship activations, such as exhibit coordination, list handling, attendee briefing, event engagement, as well as liaise with event hosts to negotiate booth space reservation, and work with suppliers around logistics, shipping, rentals, travel, etc.
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag) to drive customer success, lead gen initiatives, and employee satisfaction.
- Support the Marketing team and perform other tasks as needed.
Within First 30 Days
- Through proactive research, complete the target profiles’ lists for each prioritized segment and import these databases into HubSpot.
- Demonstrates effective qualification of marketing generated leads within 24 hours while moving all qualified leads onto the deal pipeline.
Within First 60 Days
- Identify  accounts/leads based on market research and add these to CRM.
- Develop a list of National, Regional and local events.
Within First 90 Days
- Build a survey system and collect feedback from the sales team and customers to gauge the quality of leads and the effectiveness of demand generation efforts.
- Build a lead generation automated workflow on website and CRM, in collaboration with customer success.
- Ability to use various tools & software (Google G Suite, Google Analytics, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Linkedin Sales Navigator, CRM, etc.)
- Comfortable with operating workflows, record management, list segmentation, forms, attribution, lead scoring, sync health, etc.
- Strong research analytical skills and ability to transform data into digestible and actionable information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely organized and able to hit deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to negotiate with suppliers via phone & email.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time and solve problems as they arise.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a demand generation / B2B marketing role at a SaaS company.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Keen understanding of marketing psychology.
- Enjoys a challenge, and thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of large-scale events outreach campaigns and developing from start to finish is a plus.
- Experience in, or a passion for, the agtech industry is a plus.
BinSentry is creating the Mill of the Future
BinSentry is an Internet of Things (IoT) startup in the AgTech (agriculture technology) industry. Our sensors help monitor inventory for feed bins by predicting future consumption using deep learning and generating optimal shipping routes using genetic algorithms. We design, manufacture, and assemble our own hardware but we put a heavy focus on software services as well. Our software leverages the power of our sensor to automate numerous aspects of a feed mill; from ordering feed to delivering it. We offer both our hardware and software as a service (HaaS and SaaS).
Is BinSentry Remote?
BinSentry supports a flexible hybrid work environment; this role would be required to work in the office 2-3 days a week and have the ability to travel to vendors in the area as needed.
This role requires infrequent in-person event attendance (3-4 times per year) and/or travel to the U.S. for internal team meetings (if applicable).
The Marketing team you’ll be joining is located in Kitchener, Ontario, and the Sales team you’ll be working closely with is mainly located in the U.S. Together, we’re responsible for creating brand awareness and generating quality leads to thrive revenue.
Tell me about BinSentry's Culture and benefits!
We are pleased to offer:
- Full, company-paid group health and dental benefits plus your choice of an annual HSA or PSA.
- Competitive compensation and an equity and bonus package.
- A meaningful mission in which you are invited to participate.
- Brag-worthy swag.
- Awesome company events.